The Best Coronavirus Disinfectant. Period.
Our bulk powder is the most cost effective way to buy and store Virol-Oxy®. 1kg makes 100 litres!
Reduce the risk of coronavirus / Covid-19 transmission by using Virol-Oxy® – a German manufactured, EU certified coronavirus disinfectant. It is a highly effective, rapid-acting, multipurpose disinfectant and sanitiser. It is currently being used to disinfect commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, public transport and more.
- Safe – Virol-Oxy® is the safest deactivated powder. It’s better than chlorine based alternatives, and much safer to store than alcohol based solutions. It is very easy to use, has a wide range of applications, and is environmentally friendly. It can safely be used to disinfect surfaces that are used in food preparation
- High Efficacy – Virol-Oxy® has proven high efficacy against coronaviruses and bacteria
- Cost effective – cheaper than other disinfectants
- Easy to store – because it comes in powder form, it’s space and weight efficient. Simply dilute 1:100 to prepare the disinfectant solution.
- Unique – unique powder product that dissolves in normal water
How it works
Virol-Oxy® oxidises the protein coat of viruses resulting in a loss of cell integrity, thus killing the virus. Virol-Oxy® does not contain any toxic containing chemicals (Aldehydes, Phenols, Alcohols,
EN 14476: Virol-Oxy® has tested compliant for virucidal activity against coronaviruses
EN 13727: Virol-Oxy® has tested compliant for bacterial activity against Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterococcus Hirae, Escherichia Coli K12, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Proteus Mirabilis
- All equipment and surfaces at home and office should be disinfected frequently (at-least once a day) with Virol-Oxy® solution
- Raw meat, vegetables, fruits can be washed with 0.5% Virol-Oxy® treated water (half the regular strength)
- Protective clothing should be removed after usage and washed daily after pre-soaking in Virol-Oxy® solution
What are coronaviruses?
Coronaviruses are large, enveloped RNA viruses that causes respiratory and enteric diseases. Its protein covering has telltale spikes, so it looks like a crown (Corona) under a microscope.
How to prepare Virol-Oxy
Prepare 1 litre of warm water and mix 10g (or 1 sachet) of Virol-Oxy® into the water. Stir until the powder has dissolved, leaving a clear red solution. Virol-Oxy® 1% solutions are stable for up to 10 days.
How to use Virol-Oxy
- Spray surfaces with your Virol-Oxy® prepared solution, leave for a minimum 10 minutes and wipe over with a paper towel
- Wipe, swab or rub surfaces with a wet cloth; for example doors, windows, knobs, floors etc
- Immerse or soak utensils, and pre-soak laundry and bedding prior to normal washing
- Using a 0.5% (half strength) Virol-Oxy® solution wash raw meat, vegetables and fruits